Wednesday 30 July 2014

One does not simply put away the Sparkly Hotpants...


 When I lived in Germany, I remember reading an article on how to wear a summer dress in winter. Years later and armed with that wisdom, I refuse to acknowledge the temperatures that would restrict my wardrobe. Instead I pull out my arsenal of thick tights, warm thigh high socks, and cosy cardigans. These wardrobe weapons allow me to stay cosy and comfortable throughout the colder seasons without putting my favorite clothes into hibernation.

More Pictures & Links:




Longline fluffy cardigan - Sz 'M' Glassons here
Deer jumper - Sz 'OS' Aliexpress here
One black suede pumps, Soul Princess - Wildpair
Sequin front denim shorts - Ally Fashion
Top handle bag with quilted flap - Asos here
Angora rib over the kee socks, Jonathan Aston - The Sock Shop UK here


You can find this look on my Lookbook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...