I am blessed to have a group of people who give me constant positivity about everything I make, leave me incredible feedback, and have unreservedly befriended me. Sometimes I feel like the extremely high level of love I get paints too beautiful a picture about my store and the service I provide as I am far from perfect <(￣＾￣)> I have gone over my store policies and wanted to share some info that I've updated and compiled so that you are better prepaired before buying:
- First a request: Please try to limit your purchases to two pieces per person so that everyone waiting can get a little friend ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
- The tracked option is a courier; this makes it expensive but necessary for orders over $100. It is $25, I take a loss to cover the rest. Pieces are irreplaceble so if they are lost and courier is not chosen, there is no way of getting that piece back.
- If you make two orders I will refund your double payed shipping. I will check myself to see double payments but it helps a lot if you let me know!
- Shipping has taken as little as 5 days and as long as 1.5 months to get to the same country.
- Everything is handmade from start to finish. That means that no piece is perfect! There are small cracks, and other little imperfections. This is part of buying handmade: it's 'real.'
- I try to pack things safely but they CAN arrive broken. As they are irreplaceable I offer two options if your critter arrives damaged: A full refund, including return shipping, on the return of the piece. If you want to keep and fix the piece I will give you a discount code to use on your next order. Pieces get fixed by me with superglue during their creation all the time, it's become part of the process working in the level of detail I use with such a fragile medium.
- All pieces get glazed with a glossy glaze after I photograph them for the listings. This protects the acrylic paint and also protects pieces from dust. I photograph them before glazing because they become very shiny and difficult to photograph once glazed. I try to only glaze the painted areas.
I think that's all the updated info I wanted to tell you •ㅅ• I have more info in my FAQ and on the Etsy store under 'policies' if you're looking for more answers.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read these things, and I really hope you get the piece you want! If you don't please comment bellow the update picture on IG to let me know which piece you missed out on. It helps me to decide what to make for future updates!